How to enjoy coffee iso-style
We’re in a crazy time, and it’s making us really appreciate the small things, like coffee. Well, we always appreciate coffee, but now more so than ever. To us, getting creative in the kitchen goes beyond baking banana bread (you know who you are!).
Get creative with your coffee. Instead of your regular average instant cup of joe, try mixing up the way you get your caffeine fix. Here are some of the team’s favourite Three Pence coffee treats:
- Treat yourself to some creamy vanilla ice-cream with an espresso shot drizzled all over. We’re *big* fans of coffee-based desserts.
- Iced coffee cubes. Freeze your next espresso shot in your ice cube tray then add it to a glass of milk or mylk the next morning. Quick, easy, delicious.
- Iced coffee. Go all out with the whipped cream and chocolate sauce… Go on, you deserve it. We all do.
- If you’re a smoothie person, add a shot to your next Banana Buzz for the kick you need.
- Irish coffee. If you’re not sure what it is and have never tried it, now-is-the-time-we-promise.
- Espresso martini. Get that Kahlua away from us immediately! We’ll only accept the real stuff. Once you try a Three Pence espresso martini, you’ll never go back.
Hugo is still taking orders, so if you’re wanting to try any of the above order your favourite Three Pence blend and your milk or mylk of choice. Let us know which one is your favourite!